Thank you very much!!
I hope everyone takes a moment to appreciate each and every award they are nominated for and pays it forward to the next deserving blogger.
The rules are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4) Go to their page and tell them.
5) Remember, no tag backs.
Oh gosh, do you really want to know eleven things about me? I will try not to bore you to death. Ok, here goes nothing…
1) I am turning the BIG 40 in May. Six months ago I was scared of it, but now I say, “Bring It ON!”
2) I was a teen Mamma. J
3) My goal is to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary in Hawaii with my hubby. (I have three years to make it happen!!!)
4) My best friend and I are complete opposites in every single way and that makes me love her all the more!!
5) I was born and raised in Maine and I will always keep this as my home. (I want to travel, but I don’t want to live where there are things that can kill me…poisonous snakes, scorpions or spiders. YIKES!!!)
6) I started dating my “now” husband when I was 14yrs old. (Holy macaroni and cheese!!)
7) I am addicted to water!!! I love it! Not the yucky flavored stuff either, straight from the well, country water!! (after my two to three cups of coffee in the am, of course)
8) I was born to be rich and have a maid. I am not a fan of cooking or cleaning but yet, I love to eat and I love having a clean house. (But I would be so super nice to my maid…I really would. :-))
9) My husband, my kids and I can sit around and laugh for hours. We are a pretty funny crew…a little crude, maybe, but funny just the same.
10) I am not big on taking orders. I don’t mind suggestions though. Lol
11) I would love to have a big house and have my kids live with me forever. With their own families, and with our maid of course.
And my nominations are:
My questions, from my nominator: (Not the questions for you to answer…like I did…by mistake)
1) What hours of the day do you usually sleep? I try to be asleep by eleven at night and wake up anywhere between six and eight in the am.
2) If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Maine!!!
3) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Sandra Bullock
4) In your opinion, what would be the worst way to die? Fire, I am so scared of fire.
5) How many glasses of water do you drink daily? At least a million; no, seriously, maybe between 4 & 6 – 20oz bottles of water a day.
6) How many hours a day are you on social media sites? At least twelve. Dead serious. This is how I make a living.
7) What is your favorite zoo animal? Honestly, I have only been to the zoo once. It was when my kids were little and the female lion I thought was beautiful, until she saw my son. He was four and she wanted him…bad! He was hiding behind us while the zoo people tried to calm her down. They said that they had never seen her act like that. She wanted my baby!!!
8) What are your first memories? My grandmother in the hospital dying when I was like four. L
9) What was the name of your High School team mascot? RAM!!
10) Do you speak other languages besides English? Yes, it is called Mainer slang.
11) What is your favorite band? AC/DC
(You are not even going to believe what I just did. I answered the wrong eleven questions. BLAH!! Oh well, I posted them below anyway. Read or delete – no sweat off of my back.)
1) Who is your favorite author? Stephen King
2) What would you do if you found a wallet full of money and you knew who had lost it? Um, obviously drool over the money and then send a text to them letting them know I was holding it hostage. J
3) What would be the one wish that you’d possibly choose as your last one? Perfect health for my loved ones!!
4) Your favorite movie? Hmmm, there are so many. Any movie that makes me feel like I am going to pee my pants from laughing so hard would be my best.
5) Your favorite book? The one I am writing – The Will
6) Who is your favorite singer? Johnny Cash
7) Your favorite place? Jackman, Maine
8) Are you in favor of a dog or a cat…..or simply no pet at all? CATS!!!! Ha ha just kidding. In my house I have two BIG dogs, a husky/white wolf mix (Jasmine) and a boxer (Cooper) and we have three kitties, all black one, Tipsy (hubby’s cat), all black with white paws and a little white under her chin, long-haired, Himalayan look, Sophie (my baby) and a grey and black striped Maine Coon cat, Boots (my daughters baby). I love them all, but cats are just easier. J
9) If you and your friend were dying and you could save either one, who would you save? Well, that depends on which friend. Ha I would do the right thing. Oh, is that still not answering the question? Sorry, ya, ya I would save her.
10) What is it that you like to do when you are free? WRITE!!!!
11) Your favorite thing? (It could be anything ranging from money to food.) Money and food!! JK, I would probably have to say WRITING!!
And now, my questions for the future award winners:
1) Choose a movie title that would best describe your life:
2) What was your most embarrassing moment?:
3) Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall?:
4) What is the one thing that you could tell us about yourself that would shock us to know?:
5) What is the most unusual thing that has happened to you while on vacation?:
6) What would you be willing to do for a million dollars?:
7) What is your favorite genre of movies?:
8) What is your favorite genre of books?:
9) Are you a player or more of a long-term relationship type?:
10) Kids or no kids?:
11) What is your favorite thing to do in your down time?:
Thanks again to Luke at Blue 88 for the nomination…
And thanks to everyone who follows Angela’s World of Writing!